St Edmunds Annual Garage Sale
Doing some spring cleaning?
Have some items you want cleared out of the house?
Why not donate them to the St Edmunds Garage Sale.
What sort of things are we looking for?
- Kitchen items such as pots and pans, dishes, cups, glasses etc
- Small working and clean appliances such coffee makers, blenders, and the like
- Household items such as pictures, lamps, knick-knacks etc.
- Games, books, puzzles, and toys
- Outdoor items such as lawn furniture and ornaments, camping gear, plant pots
- Tools, shoes, boots, jewellery, gold bars!
If you have any questions give us a call @ 403-288-6330
Ladies will be onsite at St. Edmunds (8336 34 Ave NW) to accept donations on Monday and Thursday mornings (9:30am-11:00am) or by appointment (403-288-6330) during Food Bank Hours. Please do not leave donations unattended.
What can we NOT accept?
- Mattresses, TV’s, futons, bedding and pillows cribs, car-seats, helmets, encyclopedias, and large appliances such as washers, dryers, fridges and stoves no matter what the condition.
- Due to limited space, we are NOT accepting any FURNITURE donations this year
When and where is the garage sale?
The garage sale will be held at St Edmunds – 8336 34th Avenue, NW.
Friday August 27th 2:00-7:00pm
Saturday August 28th 9:00am - 1:00pm