Sunday Morning Services
In-person Sunday morning services have resumed, there is the 8 am (Book of Common Prayer) and 10:30 am (The Book of Alternative Services). Pre-registration required via Eventbrite by the Friday before at 4 pm, or call the church office: (403) 239-0104 to register by phone.
8 am: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/sunday-service-8-am-tickets-119458253853?ref=estw
10:30 am: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/sunday-service-1030-am-tickets-119462624927?ref=estw
Want to participate from home? "Click" the following link: On-line Morning Prayer
All visitors to the building for any purpose must sign in.
Church Open for Events/Meetings
Please be advised starting September 1st, 2020, the church is allowing the resumption of in-person meetings and events. To help us relaunch safely, these are the following conditions.
- pre-book meeting/event space with the church office, preferably a week before your event begins (please also let the office know if you plan to meet on-line, for the church calendar)
- face masks are required as per City of Calgary By-law
- regular Covid-19 physical distancing protocols remain in place in the building
- all event leaders are required to keep a list of people at each event and to leave the list in an envelope with the name, date and time of the event with the church office. Sample attendance sheet available upon request
- all event leaders must organize their own set-up and tear-down
- all event leaders must perform basic cleaning of the furniture and surfaces used during events. Cleaning supplies and instructions will be provided
- no food or beverage preparation or serving is permitted at this time.
Room capacity allowance
- Sanctuary (60), more if there are cohort families
- Fireside Room (10-15)
- Foyer (8-10)
- Hall (30)
- Other rooms, i.e. Room A, Upper Room, upstairs classrooms (3-5)
- Bathrooms (2)
- Main Kitchen, given AHS guidelines, the main kitchen is not available for use at the present time
- Small Kitchen (1)
Any questions/concerns, please contact the church office @ (403) 239-0104 or [email protected]